Ilacqua Marino Costa El-Hage, Centre for Psychological Assessment, Treatment and Education is a group of psychologists and psychological associates. With offices conveniently located in Toronto and Hamilton our psychologists and psychotherapists provide a full range of psychological services to Children, Adolescents and Adults.
- Comprehensive Psychological Assessment – explores and evaluates social, emotional, personality and cognitive functioning to identify or diagnose psychological issues, develop a comprehensive understanding of the issue that is distressing an individual, and identify strategies or treatments that may lessen the distress.
- Psychoeducational Psychological Assessment – identifies areas of strength and need with respect to academic and cognitive functioning.
- Gifted Testing – can help determine whether a child or adolescent meets the school board’s criteria for identification as Gifted.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA) & Personal Injury : Psychological Assessment – evaluates client’s current psychological functioning and provides recommendations for treatment. Personal injury lawyers are provided with timely and comprehensive psychological reports.
- Independent Insurer Psychological Assessment – explores the cause and extent of an injury as well as any reasonable and necessary treatment needs.
- Catastrophic Psychological Assessment – determines whether a person who has sustained severe injuries in a Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) reaches the permanent impairment threshold.
- Forensic Psychological Assessment – evaluates psychological factors, risk to society and recidivism, and need for treatment.
- Psychovocational/Career Psychological Assessment – evaluates intelligence, interests, aptitudes, personality and emotional functioning to identify vocational directions.
Psychological treatment services include individual, family and group psychotherapy. We utilize integrative, evidence-based approaches in psychotherapy and counselling to address a variety of issues including:
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Phobias and Fears
- Stress Management and Coping Skills
- Social Skills and Shyness
- Relationship and Attachment Issues
- Self-esteem and Communication Skills
- Anger and Aggression
- Chronic Pain
- Sleep Difficulties
- Abuse and Trauma
- Grief and Loss
For a Free Initial Consultation, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call 416-516-7757 and ask for Dr. Monique Costa El-Hage, psychologist, if you have any questions regarding our services. Please note that you will receive a response to your e-mail within one business day. If this is an emergency please attend your nearest emergency department.